Requirements and Resources for E-Filing
Fulton County requires the electronic filing of all cases as outlined in the orders below. All parties should create an account with eFileGA to ensure consistent service of Orders and other notices from the Court. Once you have registered for an eFileGA account, you MUST list yourself as a service contact for each case in which you appear. For more information about filing procedures in criminal cases, please review the applicable Court Order:
Electronic filing is mandatory in all CIVIL CASES. For more information about filing procedures in civil cases, please review the applicable Court Order:
Filing fees will apply for all e-filing transactions.
Resources for Self-Represented Litigants
How Do I Add My Name as a service contact in my case?
- Login to eFileGA using your username and password.
- Click on orange "Action" button.
- Select service contacts or "Firm Service Contacts."
- Select "Add Service Contact."
- Enter your first name, last name, and email address.
- Check "Make this Contact Public" at bottom and click "Save Changes."
- Select orange "Actions" button, click on "File Into Existing Case."
- Type/select Fulton Superior Court, enter your case number, and select "Search."
- Click "Action" button next to your case.
- Select "View Service Contacts" from the Actions drop down menu on the far right.
- Select the black "Actions" next to your name or your client's name.
- Choose "Add from Public List."
- Type in your first and last name; select search icon (magnifying glass).
- Click on box by service contact info.
- Select "Save."