Superior Court of Fulton County
Process Server Application
WHAT IS A PROCESS SERVER?
Process servers are hired by law offices, accountants, doctors, and individuals to give legal notice to a person of a court request of the served party to
respond to a proceeding before that court. These court documents are known as process and are typically delivered, or served, by a legal process server to ensure safe and timely delivery.
Court Approved Process Servers for 2015
Listing of Process Servers Approved for 2015
What is required to become a Superior Court of Fulton County-approved Process Server in 2016
- Be at least 18 years old
- Complete a Fulton County Superior Court Process Server Application
- Possess a valid Georgia Driver's License
- Completion of the Georgia Process Servers 12-Hour Pre-Certification Training
- Passed the Georgia Certified Process Server State Examination
- Submittal of a named-based criminal background check run within 2 weeks of application that shows you have not committed any serious criminal offenses
- Must be endorsed by a member of the State Bar of Georgia in good standing, to have good character, honesty, and integrity
- Only 2016 Applications will be accepted
- Application forms for 2016 will be made available the second week of October 2015
- 2016 Applications will be accepted from October 15, 2015 to December 15, 2015
Please click the following link for more information about the Georgia Process Servers 12-Hour Pre-Certification Training and Georgia Certified
Process Server State Examination: http://ps.georgiacourts.gov/
2016 Process Server Application Forms
The Application for the 2016 Process Server appointments will be posted the 2nd week in October.
Process Server Appointment Term
If approved, your 2016 Process Server Appointment will remain effective for a one-year period beginning January 4, 2016. All process Server Appointments for 2016 will be posted on the Fulton Superior Court website.
For More Information
If you have any questions about the 2016 Process Server application process, please do not hesitate to contact Veronica Gadson at (404) 612-5549.