Judge Belinda E. Edwards
- January 2017-Present: Superior Court of Fulton County
- September 2008-December 2012, Chief Judge, Fulton Juvenile Court
- January 2005-September 2008, Judge, Fulton County Juvenile Court
- B.A., Economics, Stanford University
- MBA, in Finance and Accounting, Columbia University
- JD, Georgia State University College of Law
Professional Experience / Associations
- Certified Arbitrator and Mediator, Hollowell Foster & Herring.
- Administrative Hearing Officer, State Department of Community Affairs.
- Attorney, Atlanta Public Schools
- Attorney, City of Atlanta
- Morris Brown College, General Counsel
- Member, State Bar of Georgia and California
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Atlanta Bar Association,
- Member, Gate City Bar Association
- Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys
- Leadership Atlanta Class of 2007
- The Junior League of Atlanta, Inc.
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority
- Ben Hill United Methodist Church