Code of Conduct
The Court requires that the following specific rules and Code of Conduct be observed by Process Servers:
- Process Servers shall treat parties to be served with respect and courtesy. As such, Process Servers should refrain from behaving in a threatening or abusive manner and should avoid physical contact with the parties.
- Process Servers should refrain from using threatening or vulgar language while serving process.
- Process Servers should refrain from attempting to forcibly enter the home or business or other property of a party to be served.
- Process Servers shall not serve process while they are under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Process Servers shall not carry weapons or firearms while serving process except to the extent authorized by law.