Is there an actual application to complete?
The 2023 application process is closed. If you would like to review the application requirements for 2024 please see below. You may submit a 2024 application in October 2023.
- Valid criminal history report – Submittal of a named-based criminal background check ran within 2 weeks of application that shows you have not committed any serious criminal offenses. For example Misdemeanor offenses (No felony convictions).
- Copy of a valid driver’s license – the driver license must be valid and not expired.
- State Bar of Georgia endorsement – the document must be current with the attorney’s signature and Georgia State Bar number listed.
- Process Server Code of Conduct – the document has to be signed and dated by the applicant.
- Copy of Certificate of Completion (Certification Exam) – the document will state Georgia Certification Examination from the Administrative Office of the Courts. If the certification of completion date is not current it is still acceptable: For example – if completed in 2013 it is acceptable.
- Copy of Certificate of completion (12 hour Certification Training) – the document will show the applicant has completed the 12 hour pre-certification training required by the Georgia Certified Process Server Program. If the certification of completion date is not current it is still acceptable: For example – if completed in 2013 it is acceptable.
- Copy of certificate of completion (5 hour Continuing Education Training) – the document MUST show that the applicant completed the training within the current year / year of application.