Is there an actual application to complete?
The 2024 application process is open from October 5, 2023 through December 5, 2023. All documentation must be received via the online portal by the deadline date of December 5, 2023 at 5pm to receive consideration. Documentation received after December 5 will not be considered.
*This is an online application process only*
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be domiciled in the State of Georgia.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License and provide a legible copy.
- Must complete the Fulton County Process Server Application.
- Must submit a criminal background report, run within 2 weeks of the application, which indicates that the applicant has no currently pending criminal cases and no felony convictions or misdemeanor convictions for crimes of moral turpitude in the last 5 years.
- Must submit proof of passing score on the Georgia Certified Process Server State Examination.
- Must submit certificate of completion of the Georgia Process Servers 12-hour Certification Training.
- Must submit certificate of completion of the Georgia 5-hour Continuing Education Training within the current year, if applicable.
- Must be endorsed by a member of the State Bar of Georgia in good standing.
- Must sign the Process Server Code of Conduct.
How to Contact Us:
Please email ALL questions and concerns to email@example.com