Library staff are available to help patrons locate and use specific
materials, suggest possible sources, provide bibliographic instructions
and help define research questions. Staff may not perform any services
that might constitute the unauthorized practice of law (e.g., interpreting
statutes, cases or regulations or advising customers about specific legal
An overview of what we have available:
- Approximately 18,000 volumes with emphasis on Georgia and Federal
materials. Material is oriented to the needs of the trial court.
- Westlaw - Federal and All-States primary files
- Over 200 titles of "Popular Law" materials for non-attorneys
- An excellent collection of sample form books.
- Seating for over 60 and a small conference room.
- Circulating Equipment for use in courtrooms.--VCR/DVD, overhead projector,
- Georgia Primary Law on compact disc
- Three computers for legal research and two with Microsoft Word for
drafting court documents
- Wireless Internet Access